Tuesday, November 2, 2010

18 days and counting

Work has been a little bit in the way recently so no more long epics in the last 10 days. However I was pleased to run a sub 3 hour 30km on Saturday, courtesy of my running mate Ronnie who is a seasoned Comrades Ultramarathon runner. He pushes me to do faster runs rather than just long slow plods which is a danger when left to just running on my own all the time. All said, I have still managed 117 km in the past 7 days.

Halloween passed with evil spirits being kept at bay by my daughters' lanterns.

The days are getting longer such that most of my runs  now start in daylight, so my werewolf antics are over for a few months. Weather been mostly sunny so mornings are pretty good.

Dawn Lake Hood

I will start tapering now as today was my final long run of 32 km before the Molesworth. Saw a weasel today which reminds me of my favourite joke

Q. How do you tell the diffence between a stoat and a weasel?
A. One is weaselly recognisable and the other is stoatally different

ka kite


No comments:

Post a Comment